Who’s your pick for Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year when it’s announced Monday? I don’t think Joe Paterno repeats from 1986.
My guess: Aaron Rodgers. Dude is reigning Super Bowl MVP, champion, hasn’t lost all calendar year at the most important position in sports.
All he did Sunday — while having his worst-rated game of the season (106.2) — was throw for four TDs, lead his team in rushing yards (32) and walk away a winner. Again.
11 Notes/ Hide
- museinmars likes this
- ananian likes this
- kimmer-raeanne likes this
- whereisdavid likes this
- tooltime-taylor likes this
- xemilyxmariex reblogged this from thepackerfan
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- bumblewiththebee reblogged this from paulkatcher
- thepackerfan reblogged this from paulkatcher
- blurtingoutandrambling likes this
- the-north-faceonline likes this
- paulkatcher posted this