This collection of Muppet magazine covers — every one from its 1983-89 run — could be the most ’80s thing ever.
I would kill to read “Gonzo’s Guide to Breakdancing,” which appeared in the Fall 1984 issue that featured Mr. T on the cover (with Animal wearing all his gold jewelry).
12 Notes/ Hide
- pugmas reblogged this from luridcosmos
- zachjohnson likes this
- geoduuuuude reblogged this from luridcosmos
- geoduuuuude likes this
- the-infamous-dead reblogged this from kitten-as-a-cat
- the-infamous-dead likes this
- rob-anybody likes this
- letsblogthings reblogged this from paulkatcher
- tylerkingkade reblogged this from paulkatcher
- paulkatcher posted this