Holy cow, check out the pic New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford just shared on Instagram.
Man, today’s pro athletes are almost unrecognizable to even a generation ago.
Earlier this year, BodyBuilding.com talked with Weatherford about his workout routine.
Several members of the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants received ratings boosts in the final Madden NFL 12 roster update.
Notable movers on the positive side include Justin Tuck (up 2 points to 96 overall) and Kenny Phillips (up 3 points to 88 overall).
The full list of updated player ratings can be viewed here. The update is expected to be available for download sometime this week.
This video is a MUST-SEE for any Giants fan. “I’m never gonna see them win against stupid New York,” cries this Patriots fan. Bitch, I coulda told you that and saved you four hours of TV viewing!
The guy who consoles her by saying, “I’m sorry, baby” — while laughing and still filming — is my hero.
The Giants won the Super Bowl, meaning Mayor Bloomberg won his friendly wager with Boston’s Mayor Tom Menino. One lucky New Yorker will win a “Super Trip” for four to Boston including:
- Four (4) roundtrip tickets on JetBlue
- A two-night stay at the Ritz Carlton
- Dinner for four (4) at Legal Seafoods Harborside
- Dinner for four (4) at the Top of the Hub restaurant
- Four (4) tickets to a performance at the Citi Performing Arts Center
- Four (4) box seats for either a Bruins or Celtics game at the TD Garden
- A behind-the-scenes-tour of the newly expanded Isabella Stewart Gardner museum
- A Duck Tour ride
- A VIP tour of the personal diaries of John Adams, which inspired the HBO series
- A VIP tour of the Samuel Adams Brewery in Jamaica Plain
- A photo with Mayor Menino
Click here to enter by 9:59 AM on Friday, February 10th. You can also enter by calling 311 or texting 311-692.
Tom Brady sits on the Lucas Oil Stadium field during last night’s Super Bowl. Despite throwing for 276 yards and two touchdowns, Brady couldn’t hold onto a fourth quarter lead as the Giants prevailed 21-17. (Simon Bruty/SI)